The Mudgee Airport is a vital asset for the Mid-Western Region. Owned and managed by Council, the airport provides unique aviation business opportunities and connects locals and visitors with regular passenger services (Mudgee to Sydney) via FlyPelican.
The airport is located 5km from Mudgee CBD and offers:
- Aerodrome land area of 95ha
- Main sealed runway length (code 3C) 1,739m
- Secondary grass runway length (Code 2C) 1,075m
- Navigation Aids – Non-Directional Beacon (NDB) and very high frequency omni range (VOR)
- Private aircraft parking area
- AVGas and JetA1 fuel available
Additionally, the terminal room offers a lounge area with self-serve coffee and tea, passenger amenities and a conference room available for hire. Hangars are also available for hire.
Airport Runway and Taxiway Specifications(PDF, 199KB)
General Aviation Information(PDF, 381KB)
Commercial lease opportunities
Council is currently seeking expressions of interest for the lease of commercial land at Mudgee Airport.
13 fully serviced vacant lots are available for long term lease and development, created specifically to cater to airport industry development.
Development site map(PDF, 3MB)
Find out more
FlyPelican operates weekly return flights from Mudgee to Sydney. To explore and book a flight, visit their website.