Report streetlight faults

In Mudgee and Gulgong, damaged or faulty streetlights should be reported to Essential Energy

In Rylstone and Kandos, damaged or faulty streetlights should be reported to Endeavour Energy.

Request new streetlights

Council currently has no budget allocation to install any new street lighting across the region. Requests for new streetlights should be made by submitting a Community Plan Proposal so that all requests can be considered against other lighting requests, but also against other general requests for budget allocation. 

Council's Community Plan Proposals for the 2022/23 Operational Plan have now closed. Proposals for the 2023/24 Operational Plan will open in late 2022.