Change of details

It is important to keep your contact details up to date to receive rate accounts and other information and updates promptly from Council.

Change of name

If you have changed your name due to marriage, divorce or change of name via deed poll, to update the name that appears on your rates or water notices you will need to amend the Certificate of Title.

Visit NSW Land Registry Services or get in contact on 1300 052 637

Change of address

In order to notify us of a change of address you need to provide the name and address of the property you wish to change and the new mailing address or relevant changed contact details. You will also require your property number (found at the bottom of your rates notice).

If you are not the owner of the property, you will need to provide supporting documentation.

For an estate agent to be able to discuss matters relating to a property, they must be listed as a managing agent on the property.


Step 1.Gather your documents

In person

Step 1.Gather your documents

Step 2.Visit us

Visit one of our Customer Service Centres to complete your application.

Mudgee 86 Market St
Gulgong 109 Herbert St
Rylstone 77 Louee St