How to Make Payments

Payments on Rates, Water, Debtor Notice tax invoices and NSW Planning Portal online applications can be made as follows:

  Rates Water Debtor Notice NSW Planning Portal
BPay Facility

Direct Debit

In Person

Online Payments

Payment by Mail
Telephone Payments

Refund Statement

Any transactions that have been paid in error, such as a customer placing their account into credit due to an incorrect payment, will be refunded upon written request at no charge.
Please contact Council’s Revenue Section during business hours on (02) 6378 2850 to enquire about a payment refund.