Change of Customer Details

To change the mailing adress of a property or change contact details please complete and submit either the PDF or Eform below.

Please note Council cannot change the Title information of a Property. If you require a last name change due to marital status or any other name amendents in relation to ownership of a Property, you must apply through the Land Property and Information Department. Please see link below for more information.

  • Acceptance of Terms and Conditions

Privacy & personal information declaration

This form is for the collection of information required for Rating, Water and Debtor account matters. The intended recipients of this form are relevant Council staff and approved contractors of Mid- Western Regional Council. The supply of this information is voluntary, however a completed application is required in order to authorise notices to be forwarded to a Managing Agent or new mailing address. Please contact Mid-Western Regional Council to access or correct this information.

Terms and Conditions

Correct Information

It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all information provided on this form is true and correct.

Managing Agents

Due to Commonwealth legislation relating to privacy, a Managing Agent cannot be authorised to be listed on a property file until the property owner(s) complete this form. Council cannot release or forward any ratepayer information without owner(s) consent.Should Council be advised by the Managing Agent that they are no longer managing the properties(s) listedon this form, Council will use the alternative contact details on this form until advised otherwise in writing bythe property owner. Council cannot release information regarding rates, water or any other property account to a tenant. Alternatively refer such queries back to the Managing Agent who will liaise with Council on the tenant's behalf if necessary.