Kerbside Bin Services
Mid-Western Regional Council provides a 4-bin kerbside service within town limits of Mudgee, Gulgong, Kandos, Rylstone, Charbon and Clandulla.
What can I put in each bin?
* See CRC – Community Recycling Centre on how to properly dispose of these items.
Kerbside bin tips
- Ensure your waste and recycling is sorted into the correct bin (contaminated bins will not be collected)
- Put your bins out the night before collection day
- Place bins at least 1 metre from any parked car, tree or other obstruction
- Place bins half a metre apart
- make sure the lid is closed and no items are sticking out of bin
- Bins over 60kg will not be collected
To reduce bin smells
- Keep your bins in the shade
- Keep lids closed (flies cannot access waste if lid is fully shut)
- Freeze smelly items (like prawn heads) in Council's cornstarch liners until bin night
When will my bins be collected?
- Mudgee – North of Railway (PDF 3Mb)
- Mudgee – South of Railway (PDF 2Mb)
- Gulgong, Kandos, Rylstone, Charbon and Clandulla (PDF 2Mb)
I need a new bin
General Waste and Recycling Bins
|are available for purchase from Council together with yellow, blue & green replacement lids, wheels and axles.|
Food and Garden Waste Bins
|along with Kitchen Caddy and Compostable Liners are provided for free as part of the Organics Waste service.|
Please contact Council's Customer Service department on 6378 2850
to order these.
I need more caddy liners
Council supplies rolls of caddy liners for free as