Waste to Art 2017
WASTE TO ART COMMUNITY ART COMPETITION 2017
Celebrating the re-use and recycling of waste across the Netwaste region through arts and crafts.
CHALLENGE THE WAY WE LOOK AT WASTE!!!
This exhibition and competition gives aspiring and professional artists the chance to explore and share their wastereduction message and provides a wonderful opportunity for all community members to showcase their artistic ability. The Waste To Art Community Art Exhibition is open to all individuals, community members, artists and schools whocurrently reside in the NetWaste region.
The most inspiring work from each section in all categories will receive a prize.Winning entries for each categories will be eligible for entry into the Regional Waste to Art competition.
The exhibition will be held at the Stables, Market St Mudgee
Saturday 20 May 10.00am - 4.00pm
Sunday 21 May 10.00am - 2.00pm
Official opening and award presentation Saturday 20 May 12.00pm midday
ENTRIES CLOSE 5.00PM MONDAY 15 MAY 2017
DELIVERY OF ENTRIES
Exhibition entries to be delivered ready for exhibition to the Stables Mudgee:
Thursday 18 May between 10.00am and 4.00pm
COLLECTION OF WORKS
Sunday 21 May 2.30pm - 4.00pm
Monday 22 May 9.00am - Midday
Friday 19 May
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All artwork in each category must demonstrate the re-use and recycling of waste.
- Entrants will be notified of competition results through publication in the Mudgee Guardian and on Mid-Western Regional Council's website.
- All entrants grant permission to the organisers to publish &/or broadcast the names and photographs of the finalists and the winners through print and electronic media.
- Judges and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Artworks and copyright remain the property of the entrant.
REGIONAL WASTE TO ART COMPETITION
The 2017 Regional Competition will be held in Orange.
For more information visit http://www.netwaste.org.au/waste-to-art/
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WASTE TO ART MUDGEE CONTACT:
Ph: (02) 6378 2850