By clicking on the ACCEPT button and/or leaving this page, you agree to abide by the conditions set out below.
Conditions of Use
- Please see Library Staff before using computers
- Computers are available to use for 30 minutes, unless by prior arrangement
- No food or drink to be consumed while using a computer
- If asked to vacate a computer by Library Staff, please do so promptly
- Please print carefully as you will be charged for all prints made
- If listening to audio, please respect others and use headphones (available for $1)
- I agree to abide by the Library User Guidelines and Regulations and acknowledge that this service will not be used for illegal, actionable or criminal purposes. Nor should it be used to access inappropriate material that contains sexually explicit content or that degrades a specific gender, ethnic or racial group.
- I agree to abide by all applicable laws regarding copyright.
- I understand Council retains the right to limit my access to the internet if I am found to be in breach of any of the above.
- I understand that, although all steps have been taken, internet security cannot be guaranteed and that Mid-Western Regional Council will not be responsible for any virus/spyware infection/damage/loss to data or equipment whilst using this service.
For security reasons, computers are automatically wiped of all data when a user logs off. Any files saved locally on the computers will not be recoverable.
Inappropriate use of the internet may result in access being cancelled or further action being taken including being banned from the library.
The Library Regulation 2010, clause 17(1)(b) states that library users may be directed to leave if the person’s conduct or manner is likely to give offence to any person in the library or to interfere with any other person’s use of the library. This may include accessing websites that may reasonably be considered to offend other library users. Examples may include displaying images of deceased persons which can cause offence to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, or displaying adult content.