Autumn School Holidays and NSW Youth Week
Mid-Western Regional Youth Council is proud to present a range of youth activities and events across the region, as part of the autumn school holidays and Youth Week 2021.
- Short Film Challenge (see below)
- Custom Shoes and Caps
- Parkour Introduction
- Cupcake Decorating Workshop
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Introduction
- Wellington Caves Excursion
- Dungeons and Dragons Extravaganza
- After School Activities (see below)
- Fauna Photo Competition (see below)
- Short Film Challenge Premiere Screening
For more information on the above activities, download the flyer (PDF 490Kb).
Short Film Challenge (for ages 12–25)
Enter the challenge and show off your filmmaking skills. Grand prize is $300 in Mudgee Money plus runners up, people's choice and more to be won.
- Films can be in any style, a maximum of 3 minutes long, must contain "book", and be made by amateur filmmakers
- Entries close 4.30pm on 15 April
- Enquiries to email@example.com
Photography Competition – FAUNA
Enter your furry, finned, wild or winged FAUNA photographs to win Mudgee Money.
Photo subjects should relate to the theme FAUNA, but contain no recognisable human faces. Email your entry (not exceeding 10MB) by 22 April 2021 with the title of your entry, your full name, age and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
After school activities
Mid-Western Regional Council is proud to present a range of youth activities and events across the region.
Activities are as follows:
- Book Bouncers Teen Book Club (Kandos) (PDF 397Kb), Third Monday of the month, Kandos Library, 3.45pm –4.45pm
- Crafternoon (PDF 1Mb), Third Tuesday of the month, Gulgong Library, 3.45pm – 4.45pm
- Manga and Anime Squad (PDF 2Mb), Third Wednesday of the month, Mudgee Library 3.45pm – 5.45pm
- Level Up Gamers (PDF 2Mb), Third Thursday of the month, Mudgee Library, 3.45pm – 5.45pm
To book an event, go to mwrcyouth.eventbrite.com
Please note that bookings are highly recommended, as places are limited. These sessions are being delivered in accordance with COVID-19 health orders and may be subject to change, should those orders be revised. If you are attending, please follow physical distancing measures in place.