Healthy Communities Program 2020/21
Seeking Expressions of Interest
Mid-Western Regional Council Healthy Communities
Program Delivery 2020/21
Expressions of interest are currently being sought for provision of fitness classes across the region during the 2020/21 financial year as part of the Mid-Western Regional Council’s continued commitment to its Healthy Communities programs.
Providers are asked to address the following criteria:
- Outline of activity/activities to be offered, including health benefits to the participants.
- Outline of how this activity/program will increase participation from those within the community not currently actively engaged or participating in healthy activities.
- Minimum and maximum number of participants per class.
- Cost per class/per term - including venue hire, service provision, equipment and reporting.
- Frequency of class(es). You may wish to offer more than one option for program delivery. For example: seasonal programs (Summer/Winter), per term programs or various block/course lengths.
- Anticipated venue/location(s).
- Proof of qualifications and credentials.
- Certificate of Currency of Public Liability Insurance of at least $20 million with Mid-Western Regional Council listed as an interested party.
- Current First Aid Certificate for all program/class leaders.
- Outline of measures to be put in place to address risk of spread of COVID-19.
PLEASE NOTE: If successful, service providers will be required to report specific data to Mid-Western Regional Council, including attendance/participation rates.
Please send applications in writing by no later than 4.00pm, Friday 24 July 2020 to:
The General Manager
Mid-Western Regional Council PO Box 156
Mudgee NSW 2850
Or via email to: email@example.com