CURRENTLY ON EXHIBITION
Draft Recreation Strategy
Notice is given that Council has prepared a Draft Recreation Strategy for public comment.
The Draft Recreation Strategy aims confirm the direction of Council in terms of open space planning and set a range of new targets and recommendations for the going management and development of open space and recreational facilities across the LGA.
The documentation will be on exhibition for a period of 28 days commencing Friday 24 May 2013.
The Draft Recreation Strategy can be viewed at:
- Administration Centre, 86 Market Street Mudgee between the hours of 8.00 am to 4.30pmMonday to Friday; and
- Council’s Service Centre, Herbert Street, Gulgong between the hours of 8.00 am to 1.00 pm and 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday; and
- Council’s Service Centre, Louee Street, Rylstone between the hours of 8.00 am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday; and
- Council’s web site www.midwestern.nsw.gov.au
Council welcomes written comments in relation the Strategy which should be addressed to the General Manager of Mid-Western Regional Council, PO Box 156, Mudgee, or emailed to email@example.com and received prior to 4.30 pm on Friday 21 June 2013.
Any enquiries regarding this application should be directed to Council’s Planning Department on 6378 2850 or 1300 765 002.
To view the document please see link below
2(Mb) Draft Recreation Strategy
Cobbora Coal Project Preferred Project Report and Response to Submissions
Please click here to view this exhibition on the Department of Planning website.
Environmental Assessment for Crudine Ridge Wind Farm
Crudine Ridge Wind Farm Pty Ltd (WInd Prospect CWP) has submitted an Environmental Assessment (EA) for the above project. The Department of Planning & Infrastructure will exhibit the EA from Wednesday 12 December 2012 until Tuesday 19 March 2013.
The Environmental Assessment and associated documents are also available on the Department's website.
Please click here for details.
Request for Quotations:
For the provision of Aboriginal Sensitivity Mapping, Study and Educational Material for Mid-Western Regional Council Local Government Area
Quotations are invited for the provision of aboriginal sensitivity mapping, study and educational material. Required outputs will include:
- Compiling relevant data for mapping project into Map Info (GIS) Format,
- Consultation with Local Aboriginal Land Councils and other Aboriginal groups,
- Creating aboriginal sensitivity mapping that can be used by council as predictive tool for improved management of aboriginal heritage,
- Professional written study addressing methodology of mapping, important features of aboriginal landscapes and other relevant information,
- Educational material, ie pamphlet, from map and study that can be used by council staff to understand aboriginal landscapes and what actions are required in potentially sensitive areas prior to works and development.
Quotation documents can be downloaded for free from Mid-Western Regional Council website.
Alternatively, the documents can be obtained by contacting Council's Customer Service Centre on (02) 6378 2850 or 1300 765 002 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotations will close at Friday 11 January 2013. Late quotations will not be accepted.
Inquiries may be directed to the Quotation Contact Officer, Alex Noad, Environmental Town Planner, on 02 6378 2723 or email@example.com
MID-WESTERN REGIONAL COUNCIL
The exhibition period for the items below have expired, however, they are still available for viewing.