Recall: Udder Delights White Mould Cheeses
18 November 2019
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Udder Delights Australia Pty Ltd is conducting a recall of the products below. The products have been available for sale at Coles, Woolworths and independent retail stores in NSW, Coles and independent retail stores in QLD, VIC, SA and WA and independent retail stores in TAS.
- Udder Delights Brie, 200g
- Udder Delights Camembert, 200g
- Udder Delights Double Cream Brie, 200g
- Cremeux Provincial Cheese Brie, 200g
- Udder Delights Ash Brie, 200g
- Cremeux Provincial Cheese Camembert, 200g
- Cremeux Provincial Cheese Double Brie, 200g
- Divine Dairy Organic Brie, 200g
- Divine Dairy Organic Double Cream Brie, 200g
10. Eureka Camembert, 200g
11. Shale Point Double Cream Camembert, 200g
Package description: Silver foil or white wrap with label attached front and back
Date markings: All best before dates from 29JAN20 to 05FEB20 inclusive.
Problem: The recall is due to potential microbial (E. coli) contamination.
Food safety hazard: Food products contaminated with E. coli may cause illness if
Country of origin: Australia
What to do: Consumers should not consume this product and should return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
If you are concerned about your health, you should seek medical advice.
For further information please contact:
Udder Delights Australia Pty Ltd
Ph. (08) 8389 6009
See also:all current NSW food alerts
For further information please visit the NSW Food Authority's website: www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au