Frozen Vegetables (various)
9 July 2018
The NSW Food Authority advises:
Greenyard Frozen Belgium NV has recalled various frozen vegetable products from Woolworths, Metcash (IGA) and Aldi, Campbells and Independent grocery stores due to possible microbial (Listeria monocytogenes) contamination.
- Essential snap frozen mixed veg, 1kg: Carrots, peas, corn, green beans & potatoes. Best Before 19 MAR 2020 through to 24 APR 2020
- Bell Farms Steam Veggie Carrot Corn and Broccoli 3pk 450g
- Black & Gold Corn Kernels. Best Before all dates.
- Black & Gold Mixed Vegetables 1kg: Carrots, peas, beans & corn. Best Before all dates.
- Market Fare Peas, Carrots and Super Sweet Corn 1kg.
- Market Fare Corn Kernels 1kg QLD, VIC, WA and select NSW stores. Product of Hungary (only).
- Market Fare Mixed Vegetables 1kg QLD, NSW, ACT, WA. Packed in Belgium from Imported and Belgian Ingredients (only).
- Market Fare Quick Steam Carrot Broccoli and Cauliflower 450g.
- Market Fare Quick Steam Carrot Corn and Broccoli 450g.
- Only ALDI products with country of origin of Belgium, United Kingdom or Hungary, all other countries not affected.
Listeria may cause illness in pregnant women and their unborn babies, the elderly and people with low immune systems. Consumers should not consume this product and should return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
If you are concerned about your health you should seek medical advice.
For more information on this recall, contact:
Woolworths: 1800 103 515
ALDI: 1800 709 993
Metcash (IGA): 1300 135 690
For further information please visit the NSW Food Authority's website: www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au