Registering a Complaint
Making a complaint about Hair, Beauty or Skin Penetration Business
If you have any concerns regarding the unsafe or unhygienic operation of a hair, beauty or skin penetration business, you can lodge a complaint with Council's Customer Service Team for investigation by our Environmental Health Officers. Please note that Council's role is to implement the relevant public health laws and does not extend to seeking compensation for any personal injury or to providing legal advice.
When lodging a complaint, please provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Your name, address and telephone number;
- The nature, time and location of the incident or issue identified;
- Details of the hair beauty or skin penetration business including full street address details;
- If anyone's health has been affected, their symptoms and when those symptoms became evident;
- What beauty treatment was received (if any);
It is important that if you are feeling unwell or your health is affected in any way that you seek medical advice as soon as possible.